Software Engineering and SDLC
Duration: 35 Hours
Batch Type: Virtual Class
Training Level: Expert Level
“Software Engineering and SDLC” course is designed for all who want to explore the Software Engineering, Software Development Life cycle, and Testing Life Cycle in detail. The course is well-aligned with the current industrial training approach and expectations. Specially bundled with Case study + Mock interviews
The participant can have a sound understanding on Software Engineering Concepts and Software Development Life Cycle which will help him or her to have a good knowledge on process and practices followed during SDLC and STLC.
- Fresh Engineers who want to have a good understanding on Software Engineering.
- Engineering and Computer Science students who wants to learn Software Engineering and Testing
Learning Objectives and outcome :
- Learn the basics of Software Engineering.
- TOC is well aligned as per current industrial requirement .
- Basic application infrastructure understanding.
- Learn Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases
- Learn the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Models and pros and cons analysis for each model.
- Learn Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) phases , pee-requisites and deliverable for each phase
- Understand the comparative analysis between ALM(Application Life Cycle Management ) and STLC
- Learn different types of testing , Levels of testing
- Get exposure to work on case studies for implementing Test Design and Execution phase, Defect tracking
- Understanding review as a process.
- Version Control Tool.
- Agile Model brief understanding.
- The participant can avail the expert level virtual training from home within 20 hours with solid hands on experience .
Hi, I am Gayatri Mishra, a freelance IT coach. I having more than 11 Years of Industry Experience into Training & Development.
I have worked with companies like, Wipro, Congnizant, IQVIA, Zensar Technologies etc.
1st July 2020
To Register, Please fill the Enroll form or Call us on 7873172575. Team will guide you further.
Payment can be done through Net-Banking & UPI id.
Yes, this course is very helpful for the freshers and the final year students who are seating on placements.
You can always fill out the given form or call us on 7873172575. Team will guide and connect with me if needed.
Yes, Project support will be there at end of the training.