Duration: 35 Hours
Batch Type: Virtual Class
Training Level: Expert Level
“Manual Testing” course is designed for those who want to learn Software Testing principles, concepts and best practices with respect to each phase. This course is well aligned with current industrial training approach which will definitely help the candidate to start working on projects as a Manual Test Engineer.
- The participant can learn Software testing and implement the Manual Testing concepts
- The participants can support in manual testing project
Any individual who wants to learn Manual testing to test the applications (Web Application or product based application).
BE/B-Tech /Bsc/Bca/MCA Students or Job Aspirants can join to acquire testing skill for their career.
Part – 1
- Application infrastructure
- What is software testing?
- Why test the software?
- Software Engineering – SDLC
- SDLC – V Model
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- SDLC detailed analysis
- Requirement Analysis
- Project Planning introduction
- SDLC – Design Phase: High-Level Design, Low-Level Design
- Coding and Unit Testing
- Levels of Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Acceptance testing
Part – 2
- Types of software testing
- Black box testing best practices
- Test Planning
- Test Design
- Equivalence partitioning and Boundary value analysis
- An effective way to maintain the test data
- Execution cycle
- Test plan template
- Test plan review template
- Test Scenario Template
- Sample test case template
- Sample peer review template for test case review
Part – 3
- Test Execution
- Manual Test Execution
- Executing automation test script
- Capturing Actual result.
Part – 4
- Defect Tracking
- Creating a defect report
- Defect report best practices
- Priority and severity of defects
- Examples of defects for different severity
- sample defect report template
- Best Practices defect report
- Defect review template
- RTM – Requirement Traceability Matrix
Part – 5
- Defect Tracking Tools
- Test closure activities
Part – 6
- Introduction to Agile
Part – 7
- Case studies for manual testing
Hi, I am Gayatri Mishra, a freelance IT coach. I having more than 11 Years of Industry Experience into Training & Development.
I have worked with companies like, Wipro, Congnizant, IQVIA, Zensar Technologies etc.
1st July 2020
To Register, Please fill the Enroll form or Call us on 7873172575. Team will guide you further.
Payment can be done through Net-Banking & UPI id.
Yes, this course is very helpful for the freshers and the final year students who are seating on placements.
You can always fill out the given form or call us on 7873172575. Team will guide and connect with me if needed.
Yes, Project support will be there at end of the training.