Duration: 100 Hours
Batch Type: Virtual Class
“Core Java Programming” course is effective for the participants who want achieve a very good logic building and problem solving skill using Java programming and want to have a very good grip on using different Java APIs. The course content is well synchronized with current industrial training approach, specially bundled with topic wise practice scenarios
- The participant can be comfortable in using the Java API
- The participant can be good in logic building and problem-solving skills using Java by solving many simple, medium and complex scenarios.
- The participant can be good in both conceptual and scenarios based queries solutions.
Any individual who wants to learn java for a new technical skill set can join.
BE/B-Tech /BSc/BCA/MCA Students can join who wants to upgrade or learn Java for development or automation testing.
Java – JDK 1.7 / 1.8 (Optional)
Part – 1
- Introduction to Java
- Features of java
- IDE – Eclipse
- Object-oriented concepts
- Java Class
- Keywords, Data types and operators
- Control structures
- Object and Object Class
- Working with multiple classes
- Data input through Scanner Class
- Array – Single dimensional, double dimensional
- Array operation
- Methods, No return type with and without parameters, Return type with and without parameters
- Passing object array as a parameter to the ta method
- Passing an object as a parameter to a method
- Method overloading
- Method overriding
- Constructor, Constructor with parameters
- Constructor Overloading
- Inheritance: single
- Inheritance: multilevel
- This and Super keywords
- Access specifiers
- Access modifiers
- this and super keyword
- Static class members
- abstract class
- abstract methods
- getter and setter methods
- Wrapper classes
- Garbage collection in Java, finally keyword.
Part – 2 : [ java.lang ]
- String class
- StringBuffer Class
- StringBuilder Class
- Thread class
- Creating a Thread by extending Thread & implements the runnable interface
- Thread life cycle
- Working with multiple threads
- Thread synchronization
- Java – Exceptions
- Exception class
- Checked and Unchecked Exception
- Exception handler – try, catch, throw, throws
- Thread Class, Multi-Threading, User-defined thread creation
- Packages and API
Part – 3 [ java.util ]
- StringTokenizer class
- Scanner class
- Collection Interface – List
- Collection interface – Set
- Collection interface – Map
Part – 4 [ java.io ]
- File input-output – IO package
- Reading and writing a text file
- Properties class – .properties file
- Working with excel file – Apache POI
Part – 5 [ java.sql ]
- Java Database Connectivity
Part – 6 [ frameworks ]
- Java unit testing framework – Junit
- Logic building problem solving best practices for individual topics
Hi, I am Gayatri Mishra, a freelance IT coach. I having more than 11 Years of Industry Experience into Training & Development.
I have worked with companies like, Wipro, Congnizant, IQVIA, Zensar Technologies etc.
1st July 2020
To Register, Please fill the Enroll form or Call us on 7873172575. Team will guide you further.
Payment can be done through Net-Banking & UPI id.
Yes, this course is very helpful for the freshers and the final year students who are seating on placements.
You can always fill out the given form or call us on 7873172575. Team will guide and connect with me if needed.
Yes, Project support will be there at end of the training.